Monday, May 7, 2012

Catch of the Day

Good Monday Morning!

I have been working on the house this week and have had little time to sew, but I will leave you with a some eye candy of a bit of fabric that arrived recently--so FUN!  Living in a small lake community I thought this would make wonderful hot pads or grill mitts as gifts for my neighbors who are so great at helping me out when needed (like charging my dead car battery or mowing my grass!)

                                                  Catch of The Day by Hoodie

Hopefully this week I will "catch" a bit more time for sewing, and I will see you soon! Hoping your week goes great! Happy Sewing!

P.S. Regarding the Vintage Modern giveaway, I did hear back from Michelle at If Toys Could Talk and that yummy little pack of sweetness is on its way to a new home! Thanks to all who entered and signed on, hopefully there will be another giveaway soon :)



1 comment:

  1. Those fabrics will make great hot pads and mitts. Your neighbours will be the smartest around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!