Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Retro Flower Stack and WIP Wed

Here is the stack!
Part came yesterday and the rest today along with the templates.  It is for the most part Pat Bravo's Modern-ology line. The large grey piece on the end will be backing.
I really love the colors!

I am linking up to W.I.P. Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and the Flickr group for the Retro Flower QAL! 





Progress this week:
Jacks Jungle Quilt animals are being appliqued -- yes I finally took the plunge, the blanket stitching is not perfect but it sure looks cute! And as with anything -- practice makes perfect. Here is the giraffe and zebra--so fun!  Sorry for the poor pics- I really need to get a better camera -- or maybe lighting!


Civil War BOM- March Block and a few setting triangle blocks completed.




.

Craftsy BOM- New block just came out-- Hexy's and English Paper Piecing
Central Park Jelly roll quilt -- no progress, waiting for border fabric to arrive.

Magical Mystery Tour quilt - at long arm quilter's

Took pic's of any older projects I still have around so I can start a Flickr photostream. Sadly many projects were completed and given away without pics.


Older WIP's
Raw edge applique Batik Flower quilt --- needs binding sewn to back
Stack and Whack -- needs binding  sewn on
Sanibel lap quilt--needs batting, quilting, binding
Hmmm...see a pattern here? Binding! Not my favorite thing to do.


New Projects

Retro Flower Quilt Along
Juicy Blossoms Juicy Squares

What have you been working on this week? 

PS Any suggestions for better pics or a good camera would be appreciated ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!