Friday, April 6, 2012

Juicy Blossoms Juicy Squares Start

No finishes today, but a new start as I referred to in Wednesdays post. I am going to cut into a stack of Juicy Blossoms fabric that I have been hoarding!  As the title suggests it will be a square pattern but that is all I am saying today! Here's a shot of the fabric stack and backing


Love the orange's, aqua's, and grey combos!


I am linking to Sarah's Confessions of a Fabric Addict today. I have been following her blog and love all the quilts for charity that she does! Stop by and see her wonderful finish this week!

6 comments:

  1. You're teasing us with those fabrics!! They look so yummy, can't wait to see what you're going to do with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks me too! Sometimes you just have to stop staring at them and cut into them!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, I wish my all my backing fabrics go with the front fabric like this one! Perfect...Sure you don't want to use it in the front????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! I know...I got very lucky and found this piece on sale at 50% off!! Or otherwise this quilt back would be most likely not be a match! But at that price I thought it was meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!