Monday, April 23, 2012

No Reply Blogger

Image Detail


I am so sorry! I thought my email was attached to my blogger account.....it was showing in the upper Right had corner and I was receiving some email....but then my friend FarahLin over at  http://www.handmadebyfarahlin.blogspot.com/                       
let me know that I was a No reply blogger! Eeekk! WOW! How embarassing!I hope you all did not think I was ignoring you!

So I went about fixing that problem right away, although the easy way never did work. I now have a GMail account that is connected to blogger and will connect to my home email too. Soooo, you can reach me from the email under my pic on the blog or by the email hyperlink attached to my name/profile. Hope to hear from you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me! I didn't even know what that was! Someone told me I was a no reply blogger and had to figure out what it was and how to fix it! I'm glad we both figured it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, now we can reply to your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginny, no apologies necessary, I was in the same boat when I first started blogging until I came across Jodi @ pleasant-home's blog on 'are you a no-reply blogger' post.
    For your readers who would like to know whether they are one or not, they can visit Jodi's blog and click on the 'no reply blogger' button and she'll guide you on how to make the changes if you are one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!