Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feb Craftsy BOM completed!

Here are my February Craftsy BOM's. I am really happy with them! The colors are bright and fun. I am working out of my stash. The one on the left above is Amy Butler and the one on the right is Sis Boom Mod girls. 

Here is January and February BOM's together....It will be fun to see how it all turns out. I am not usually a matchy matchy type but I do like some coordination in larger blocks like these. So not being able to see the whole finished quilt and plan each block is a bit concerning haha but I am letting go and picking from the stash what seems to fit or speak to me for the blocks for that month. I love scrappy too so I hope I get to the end and it all comes together and is bright and happy! 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!