How has your week been? Productive? Mine has been! Let's take a look--
1. Finish Baby quilt-- Ready to baste and quilt. (She said she didn't need it for another couple of weeks so it got bumped a bit down the list)
2. Do. Good.Stitches Nurture Circle
3. Con't work on Modern Medallion- Handstitched Class-- Wow! I love this project and fabric and I want it to be perfect! Sometimes that also makes me hesitate because I don't want to screw it up! But hey, if you don't try you never learn! Reverse Applique dogwood cut out and ready to stitch.
4. Modern Stash Bee Blocks
and February blocks:
5.Sugar Block BOM with StitcheryDiceryDock
6.Paper Piecing Stars BOM with Don't Call Me Betsy - Printed patterns and chose fabric - ready to start - I am finding the paper piecing a bit intimidating, I just need reprogram my brain and sit down and do it!! (I have done it before - a looong time ago- and love the results!) Jan and Feb blocks to do.
7. Binding on Batik Flowers quilt for A Lovely Year of Finishes- due end of Jan-- started the binding but didn't get it finished in time for January prizes. Will move it to Feb for a finish.
8. The Triple Zip Along with Debbie over on Flickr- this is going to be so Fun- it runs Jan 28 - Friday 2/15 -- Fabric and lining Cut out ready to stitch up on Friday.
Wonky House Block for Sew South Quilt
March block fabrics and pattern received.
and the best news this week so far: I won a gift certificate from Christa Quilts! She gives a $10 gift certificate away each week to one of her newsletter subscribers! I was so surprised! I have purchased fabric from Christa along with other quilting notions. She has a variety of fabric and precuts and runs daily and weekly specials. I must admit my favorite service is that she ships for free (with in the US) with no minimum order and she ships FAST! Stop by and see her store here and sign up for her newsletter for your chance to win.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stitching!