It's WIP Wednesday!
Time to take a look at what was completed and what is now on the front burner this week!
I completed my U R Priceless little coin purse and Blog Hop. Love these little purses and was happy with the way it turned out
I finished all my cutting for all the fabric swaps I am in and popped them in the mail yesterday.
I also sent off my blocks for Hurricane Sandy relief organized by Jennifer over at the Knotted Thread.
Front and center for this week is to finish up my Modern She Made Swap mini for my partner!
Here is the layout chosen, and I finished squaring up the blocks last night, next it will be on to sewing and quilting!
A better shot of the pattern
Lets take a list at the List (with a capital "L" she said ;)
3. My Lime and Latte lap quilt: All blocks are made and the layout complete, now on to sewing the top up and quilting: so progress - just not as quick as I thought
4. Cut and piece my orange inspired Flying Free quilt: no progress here :(
5. My Modern She Made 2 Swap: Yes! Progress here, see blocks and layout above. Mailing deadline is coming up soon.
6. New set of scrappy hot pads: yes, there is progress here, the tops are pieced.
7. Craftsy BOM's : No progress here (yet)
8. Commissioned baby quilt: the fabric has arrived and the pattern decided on, so a little bit of progress here. Due by mid-January.
9. New to the list: The Weekender Bag! Yes I am going to make this bag--a bit intimidating by everything I have read, but this is not a rush project. I would like to finish it by March. Now on to scout out some fabulous fabric---or maybe I will do patchwork?
Linking up over at Freshly Pieced!
Hope you are having a great week!
That's a great flying geese quilt.ReplyDelete
I think patchwork for the weekender bag sounds great,but you probably need some new fabric anyway! :)ReplyDelete
The bottom one is really stunning!ReplyDelete
Nice flying geese project!! I've got one waiting in the wings. Yours is stunning.ReplyDelete
I love your mini quilt! So lovely with that color scheme! Also, I love that your List is with a capital 'L'. :)ReplyDelete
Your mini is fabulous! Wow!ReplyDelete
I love the flying geese; black and white with a dash of yellow!ReplyDelete
The black and yellow are great. I've got about 10 yards sitting from a commissioned project that never ended up being done.ReplyDelete
Your mini quilt is looking gorgeous, Ginny! Love the fabric choices and colours you've used. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.ReplyDelete
Your mini quilt is looking fabulous. Look forward to seeing the completed quilt soon.ReplyDelete